Renovated Stone Farmhouse on the Tuscan Hills in the area of San Gimignano.
Cute typical Tuscan Farmhouse, totally independent, surrounded by a private garden of 2000 square meters.
Private swimming pool.
2 covered indoor parking spaces with automatic gates.
The property is spread over three floors for a total of 240 square meters. It enjoys excellent southeast exposure and a wide panoramic view of the surrounding countryside and the towers of San Gimignano.
-a private garden of 2000 square meters completely fenced and with ground lighting;
-a private swimming pool (edge-infinity with salt purification) of 6mt x 12mt h1,30mt;
the pool area is furnished with an outdoor shower with hot water, large umbrellas and sun loungers.
– The veranda for outdoor lunches and dinners and a barbecue area is directly connected to the kitchen of the house.
– The land surrounding the villa includes a vegetable garden planted with seasonal vegetables (about 100 sqm), fruit trees, a small vineyard of table grapes.
The Farmhouse is on 3 levels: ground floor, first floor, and basement.
The ground floor consists of a single very bright 95 square meters of open space that includes:
– living area ;
– dining area overlooking the outside;
– Kitchen area is fully equipped; from here, you have access to the nice veranda, quite enjoyable for outdoor lunches and dinners, and to the barbecue area;
The first floor includes:
– 1 master bedroom with three windows with a view, large bed 160 * 200cm, private bathroom with shower and bidet, walk-in closet.
– 1 double bedroom with extra large bed 180 * 200, with a window overlooking the pool, wardrobe.
– 1 bedroom with view furnished with two single beds (which can be joined if necessary) and wardrobe.
– 1 large bathroom with a spacious shower and bidet.
The basement ( accessible by an internal large window door and also from the outside) includes :
– a bright open space of 40 square meters with a large double bed 160 * 200 (low) and a large wardrobe.
– 1 bathroom with a shower
– 1 small laundry room.
Independent heating system.
Heating and air conditioning
Centralized air conditioning system with splits
Centralized warming Radiant panel splits the heating system.
Location: a typical Tuscan Landscape for your dreamt investment
The property is located in the most typical Tuscan countryside, in the borough of Gambassi Terme. This area is embellished by nearby old towns, full of history and incredible suggestions, close to San Gimignano and Certaldo, some of Italy’s most beautiful villages (Borghi).
Through the famous road known as “la Via Francigena”, you can reach Volterra and the Sacro Monte di San Vivaldo, commonly known as the “Jerusalem of Tuscany”! Between 1500 and 1516, a sort of citadel was built in the nearby woods by the Franciscan friars. It was made up of 25 chapels and small temples that reproduced to scale the topography of the Jerusalem of the time.
Another example of a historic village near the property is Castelfalfi. Etruscan, Roman, and then Longobard settlement still preserves the mighty fortress with the fortified bastions.
This part of the countryside is also known as n area of Green Tourism in Tuscany, surrounded by hills of oak and chestnut woods, farms planted with vines and olive trees, clayey slopes edged with cypresses. To encourage discovery and direct contact with the territory, itineraries have been created that can be traveled on foot, by mountain bike, or even on horseback.
Why buy a Tuscany Holiday Home close to San Gimignano and Certaldo?
This is a real Tuscany Holiday Home for sale, an exclusive residence where you can also live all year round. Excellent location in a naturalistic context of rare beauty in a dominant position with a truly unique panorama. Dense with historical witnesses, the area is expected to grow in value in the coming years. This is the ideal Family Farmhouse for holidays in the heart of Tuscany, Italy. It is also the right one for a possible relocation, to start new businesses, such as hospitality, Agriturismo, or even just a profitable investment for your Family to be exploited several times during the year.
Logistics and Distances:
San Gimignano (SI) 10 km
Certaldo (Fi), 6 km
Volterra (PI) 24 km
Florence City and Airport 60 km
Pisa City and Airport 62 km
Siena, 60 km
Livorno, 70 km
Highway FI / PI and A1 35 km
Highway FI / SI and A1 30 km