Tipology: Homes and Apartments
Size sqm: 160
Heating system: Indipendent
Energy class: G
Energy index: 152,72 kwh/m2 year
About the property.
This is an elegant apartment of about 160 square meters in one of the oldest streets of Florence. It is on the first floor of a building (with lift) which was a former 16th century Convent.
It is completely renovated and it has a bright indoor terrace of about 30 square meters. The terrace features the whole apartment, as all the rooms overlooks and have access to it.
The apartment includes:
- large and bright living room with high coffered and decorated ceiling,
- spacious kitchen with vaulted ceilings ,
- dining space with vaulted ceilings,
- a studio,
- first master bedroom with his ceiling made with terracotta panels decorated in blue and golden colors,
- second master bedroom with wooden decorated ceiling
- third master bedrooms with a private balcony,
- three bathrooms (one in every bedroom),
- laundry room,
- indoor terrace of 30 square meters. It is elegant and comes with sofa, chairs and a canopy to shelter,
- air conditioning and independent heating system.
The style of the interiors keeps the charm of the old times.
Some rooms keeps highest coffered ceilings, decorated and painted, now restored as they were. Some other rooms have vaulted ceilings. Arches decorate the living room.
Through every room there is a direct access to the spacious terrace which is covered with a canopy. As it is is, this apartment is an oasis of privacy. The inner spaces with the high ceiling, vaults and arches recall the character and the tranquillity of the ancient Convent.
The apartment is into the heart of the old town, in a quiet street right behind Palazzo Vecchio. As only pedestrians can enter the street, this area enjoys an enviable privacy.
If you live in this property in Florence, you will breath the real atmosphere of the city and its magnificent history.
From the apartment you can walk to the nearest Via de Neri. Here you can find small shops of any kind , artisans workshops, tiny restaurants. If you get on the right side, you will reach the Lungarno (Arno’s riverside), the Uffizi Museum and Piazza della Signoria.
If you turn on the left, you will get to Santa Croce quarter after a few hundred meters. You will find the gorgeous Cathedral and Dante’s statue on its right side, the huge famous square which is the site of the annual “Florentine Soccer Festival” and many shops all around it. A bit further on, you will discover the lively area and the market of Sant’Ambrogio.
Logistic of the area.
It is very efficient: lots of minibuses reach the area any time. Taxi service is fine. The Railway Station and the Tram Station to go to the Airport are only 1 kilometer away.