It was a former Guard Tower built the 13th century. Today it is a marvelous luxury Tuscan Villa for sale in the enchanting countryside only 15 km far from Florence. It sits on a privileged hilltop location with uninterrupted views of the gentle countryside. A dream landscape dotted with cypress lined roads and scattered small boroughs is in front of you.
The whole estate comprises 8 hectares of land of olive trees, fruit orchards and manicured lawns. It includes own parking area and own private pool.
The Villa is over two floors and covers a surface of 500 square meters. Appointed throughout, it develops as follows.
On the ground floor.
- Equipped kitchen, with log burning stove,
- paved patio area, perfect for breakfasts,
- large bright formal dining room with antique fireplace,
- dining room with glass door and direct access to the garden,
- double living room with a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to the stunning terrace.
- The terrace comes with all you need for al fresco dining. It is perfect for glorious aperitifs in front of the sunset on the incredible Tuscan hills.
A further service bathroom/powder room and a utility room complete the ground floor.
On the first floor.
- Beautiful study/reading room,
- 3 large bright double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioned. Each bedroom features measure crafted furniture and most comfortable large beds,
- 3 bathrooms. One of the bathroom has a walk in shower, the other two have a bath tub with shower over. They are all finished with Portuguese marble countertops and floors and luxury fittings,
- Each room enjoys uninterrupted external views of the countryside.
Annexed to the lowest floor of the villa there is an independent Luxury Suite. It comes with:
- own private access,
- bright studio room with 4 poster bed,
- sitting area with built in wardrobes, fireplace, air conditioning,
- bathroom with shower,
- equipped kitchen,
- private enclosed patio area with luxury outdoor furniture.
The restored internal parts preserve the original backbones of the house. The original stone arch defines the spaces and reminding us of the history of the property. Every painting, mirror, carpet and fitting is the result of thorough research and artisan work.
Original Italian sand stone cover the floors and stairways, Venetian plaster in pastel hues enrich the walls.
All fittings are hand-made to measure, from the large linen curtains. The built in library in the master bedroom was hand carved by a local artisan from a century old cherry tree.
The exclusive 8 hectares of land include lawns bordered with flowers, mediterranean shrubs and olive trees. The panoramic terraces allow amazing countryside views and shady retreats. All is so perfect to relax with a good book or a glass of prosecco in front of the sunset.
The estate features a stylish salt water swimming pool (8 x 14 meters). The solarium area around the pool come with comfy elegant daybeds and parasols.
Why buying a property close to Florence.
This property is the answer to several multiple expectations by whoever wants to buy a house in Tuscany. Living in the marvelous countryside close to Florence is the dream of many people.
Rolling hills with precious olive groves and vineyards, enchanting landscapes dotted with villages and ancient castles, mild climate all year round and excellent gastronomy are some of the most famous qualities that define the high standard of living in Tuscany.
This luxurious Villa on the outskirts of Florence has features that make it very versatile. It is suitable as a family Villa or as a country house for grand holidays in Tuscany. It is suitable for private use or for temporary and tourist rentals.
The large surrounding land, the green spaces, the favorable climate are ideal qualities for exploiting the property in the most diverse ways. Events, ceremonies and courses of all kinds (yoga, pilates, meditation, food and wine) can find here the ideal environmental conditions.A house in the countryside near Florence is the emblem of a lifestyle and a profitable investment that lasts over time.
The location is also ideal for visiting Florence just 20 kilometers away and for moving easily throughout Tuscany and the rest of Italy
The Villa is close to all services. The nearest village is San Donato in Collina at 1.5 km to find restaurants, bars / cafes, newsagents, food shops, churches, schools.
The town of Bagno a Ripoli is only 9 km away for banks, pharmacies, restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals, churches and schools (also a famous International School).
A riding school is 6 km away, a goal field at 15 km and a famous shopping outlet at 14 km.
The privileged location is the key to exploring the best of Tuscany, from the Chianti region to the most famous cities and historic centers and beaches of the Riviera. From the Villa it is easy to access the main national communication routes, such as the A1 and E35 motorway, to reach Florence in just 20 minutes or head towards Milan or Rome.
Distance from major cities and airports.
Florence Old Town: 20 km
Greve in Chianti: 20 km
Siena: 80 km
Pienza and Val d’Orcia UNESCO sites: about 100 km
Pisa: 100 km
Lucca: 100 km
Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi: 100 km
Florence railway station: 19 km
Florence airport: 24 km
Pisa airport: 100 km